Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Followers

Monday, March 25, 2013
Today, I've been trying to call the White House since the lines opened at 9 AM EST. I'm trying to let President Obama know that I want him to veto  HR 933, the short term spending bill due to the inclusion of a dangerous rider by Congress, The Monsanto Protection Act,that is harmful to our environment, family farmers and citizens.
I have yet to get through, but I'll continue to call until the lines close at 5PM EST.

Because I wanted to get my opinion to the White House, I also filled out a contact the White House form. Contrary to some "news" outlets, the Obama Administration is the most transparent and most available administration ever. I'm grateful that this administration provides multiple methods for Americans to express their opinions.


I'm getting my voice heard. You should as well!

You can use the form above or try calling the White House at 202-456-1111.

0 comments: