Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Followers

Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Today is the official first day of Spring. I have a love-hate relationship with Spring. I love that Spring beings with it the promise of warmer weather and life in bloom. I hate that Spring beings with it pollen and differing air pressure. I personally have no issue with pollen. My husband, on the other hand makes all sorts of fun loud sounds at all hours which is not so fun for either of us. In addition, this Spring has brought in a pressure system that has been interfering with my system, resulting in chronic vertigo for quite some time now.
If I thought getting anything done with a small child was difficult before, it is now combined with the feeling like I am always spinning. Add to this that my child is now increasingly mobile and it's a recipe for disaster.
Basically, I have been utterly useless for most things with the exception of getting dinner on the table most nights and watching the entirety of Battlestar Gallactica on Netflix. But I wanted to pop in and make a post, hopefully I'll get back to posting regularly soon.

0 comments: